American Language Course (part 2) by Teacher : Marius Vasile


AMERICAN LANGUAGE COURSE
Level I
BOOk 1 LESSON 2
Summary
Teacher: Marius Vasile


G. Don’close the door. Please don’t close the door. What’s that? That’t her book. This is hie pen. What is Bill? Bill is a mechanic.
What are thouse? Thouse are pencils. What are these? Thse are books.
V.

am
are esti; sunt; suntem; sunte
and iar; ;i
don’t
I’m
these acestea; acestia
those aceia; acelea
you voi; tu
barber\barbers barbier; frizer
cook\cooks a gati(mancare); bucatar; bucatareasa
doctor\doctors a trata(un bolnav); doctor; medic; a ingriji
pilot\pilots pilot; a pilota; ghid
radio\radios radio
recorder\recorders magnetofon
tape\tapes banda de magnetofon; panglica
teacher\teachers profesor de liceu
television\televisions televiziune; televizor
youre al tau; a ta; ai tai; ale tale; al vostru; a voastra; ai vostri; ale voastre
speeli a ortografia un cuv]nt; interval de timp(scurt); repaus; vraj
her dat ei; pe ea; ei(pron. posesiv); sa;
his ai lui/s[i; al lui/s[u; ale lui/sale; a lui/sa; \i; lui;

Go the window. Please don’t open the window.
Don’t close the door. Open it.
Don’t write the word pen. Please write the word pencil.
Listen. Don’t repeat.
Circle the letter. Don’t circle the letter.


What’s his name? His name is Ted. What’s that? This is my book
What’s that? This is a table. What are those? That is your pens.
What’s that? These are tables. What’s that? Those are window.
What’s that? That’s her pencil What’s that? That is a chair.
What are these? Those are chairs What’s that? These are pen.
What are those? These are books.

I am a mechanic What am I? I’m a student
You are a pilot Your’re a doctor What are you?
Bill is a barber Bill’s a teacher What is Bill?

I+ am = I’m I’m a student I’m a pilot
You + are = You’re You’re a teacher You’re a cook.
Bill + is = Bill’s Bill’s a pilot.
We + are =we’re What am I? What is Betty?
They + are = they’re What are you?

What are you? I’m a mechanic.
What am I? You’re a teacher.
What’s Betty? Betty’s a doctor.
What am I? I’m a cook.
What’s Joe? Joe’s amechanic.
What’s Tom? He’s a student.
A.Hello.My name is Bob. What’s your name?
Z.My name is Ken.
A.Repet your name, please.
Z.It’s Ken.
A.Spell your name, please.Z. K_E_N.